What Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data: your IP address, your contact information, email address, password, country and additional information on interests and preferences, other information such as payment details and data profile regarding your online behaviour on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons: To better understand your needs, to improve our services and products, to send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting and to customise our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Luminaire is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Luminaire has taken reasonable care to prevent data theft, unauthorized access and disclosure. We follow the security procedures that applicable privacy law requires. Luminaire may share your personal information with third party business partners to provide you with products, services or information you ask for or for interest based advertising.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
You might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
We will use reasonable efforts to the extent required by law to supply, correct or delete personal information held about you on our files (and with any third parties to whom it has been disclosed to).
You can ask us to restrict, stop processing or to delete your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- we no longer need to process that personal data for the reason it was collected;
- we are processing that personal data because it is in the public interest or it is in order to pursue a legitimate interest of, you don’t agree with that processing, and there is no overriding legitimate interest for us to continue processing it;
- the personal data was unlawfully processed;
- you need the personal data to be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligations;
- the personal data is processed in relation to the offer of a service to a child.
If you inform us that you would no longer like us to store or process your personal data then we may not be able to offer you a fully tailored, bespoke service.